• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• USDA CERTIFIED
• Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice.
• It is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
• Dried ground pepper has been used for ages for both its flavor and as traditional medicine.
• The spiciness of black pepper is due to the presence of piperine
• Black pepper is an excellent source of manganese and vitamin K, a very good source of copper and dietary fiber, and a good source of iron, chromium, and calcium.
Nutrition Facts (Per 100 g) Approx.
Energy 331.09 Kcal
Total Fat 3.77 g
Cholesterol 0 g
Carbohydrates 64.13 g
Sugar 0.92 g
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Sesame.