• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• USDA CERTIFIED
• Organic Jaggery Powder is produced from sugarcane cultivated in organic farms at the foothills of the Himalayas without the application of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
• Processing is done without using any toxic and harsh chemicals used to clarify cane sugar.
• It is derived from the process of evaporation of raw sugarcane juice without separating the molasses from the crystals.
• It is known as “gur shakkar” in India.
• It is characterized by a soft texture. The color of Organic Jaggery powder varies from yellow to dark brown.
• Unlike refined sugar coming from chemical processing, Jaggery powder retains trace minerals and vitamins and hence is a healthy and nutrient-rich sweetener.
• It is often used in place of sugar for sweetening beverages in rural India.
• None of the traditional Indian sweets are baked without the addition of Jaggery powder
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Sesame.