• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Just Organik Moong Split Chhilka Is basically Moong Whole which has been split.
• Packed with protein and low on carbs, green gram or Moong dal is one of the best vegetarian superfoods. An integral part of the Indian diet, it is a good and filling option for those who want to shed kilos.
• Sprouted Moong is a powerhouse of nutrition. They contain abundant enzymes, protein, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
• Moong Split Chhilka can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies, and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
HOW TO USE:
• JustOrganik Moong Dal Mogar – 1 cup
• Oil – 2 tsp
• Curry leaves – 4 to 5
• Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
• Onion – 1/2 cup (cut in small pieces)
• Green chili – 1 (cut in small pieces)
• Ginger – 1/2 inch piece (grated)
• Tomato – 1/4 cup (cut in small pieces)
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
• Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
• Dry mango powder – 1/2 tsp
• Zeera powder – 1/2 tsp
• Fresh coriander leaves – 1/4 cup for garnishing
• Soak the moong dal mogar for 20 min in water.
• Cook it in a pressure cooker with 1/4 cup water for 1 whistle. Keep aside.
• Heat oil in a pan, temper mustard seeds and curry leaves.
• Add onion and saute for 2 min.
• Add ginger and tomato and saute for another min.
• Add moong dal and all dry masala and saute for 2-3 min.
• Garnish with green coriander and green chili.
Nutrition Facts (Per 100 g) Approx.
Energy 471.66 Kcal
Total Fat 19.42 g
Carbohydrates 54.16 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugar 0.0 g
Protein 20.06 g
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Sesame.