• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMOs, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDES
• USDA CERTIFIED
• “Basmati” is long grain aromatic rice grown for many centuries at the Himalayan foothills of the Indian sub-continent.
• Long slender grains that elongate at least twice of their original size, soft and fluffy texture upon cooking, delicious taste, superior aroma, and distinct flavor makes Basmati rice especially unique.
• Every grain of traditional basmati rice is full of healthy nutrition.
• Cooked grains of this quality are characteristically free-flowing rather than sticky and stand distinct.
• Our Organic Basmati Rice lends a touch of class that can transform even the most ordinary meal into a gourmet’s delight.
How to Use:
• Fill a medium saucepan with 1 3/4 cups water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
• Add 1 cup Basmati rice, stir, and wait until the water comes back to a full boil.
• When it does, turn the heat down as low as it can go, and then cover. Cook for 15 minutes.
Energy 346.38 Kcal
Total Fat 0.74 g
Carbohydrates 77.87 g
Sugars 0.0 g
Protein 7.06 g
Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Processed and packaged in a facility that deals in gluten products, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Sesame.
There are no reviews yet.